This week the lovely Janelle over at Me and Mia thought of me......yes me, when she handed out Versatile Blogger awards.
To say I was pleased would be an understatement! A HUGE thank you to Janelle for thinking of me.
Now, to accept one of these awards there are certain rules you have to follow;
1) thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them (see above!)
2) share 7 interesting facts about yourself
3) pass the award on to 15 newly discovered blogs
So here are 7 interesting (or boring, depending on how you look at it) facts about me;
1. I was born in New Zealand and moved to Australia the first time when I was 8 and the second time (permanently) when I was 12.
2. I went to 9 (9!) different Primary schools. That is more than one school a year. What can I say? My parents moved around a lot.
3. I'm scared of escalators.
4. I talk to myself.....All.The.Time.
5. I read my dictionary....for fun.
6. My favourite TV show is Top Gear. Yup, three middle aged blokes talking rubbish about cars....what's not to love?
7. Ours is a blended family. We have a his, (Mr 11) mine, (Miss 8) and ours (Mr 5 & Miss 2), but they are all ours as far as we're concerned.
Now here are my list of lovely blogs to go and check out.....
Anne @ Domesblissity, Lisa @ Mum of adult kids, Kristy @ House of Prowse, Sannah @ Inside the Snuggery, Car @ End'o the Road, Suzi @ Under the Windmills,
Kerri @ Signing Life, E @ Whining at the World, Melissa Jane @ Bright Side Up, Steph @ Madness of the Heart, K.D @ A Coffee Driven & Adventure Bound Life, Andy @ Words and Pen, Jennifier @ A Sampler, Muah @ Finding a skinnier me and Laura Maria @ Lessons, Emotions and something that begins with R.