Let me count the ways....
1. When I wake in the morning and the first one I see is you. You smile your little pixie smile and reach out to brush my cheek with your hand. My heart lights up with the joy that is you.
2. We cuddle and snuggle to greet the day. You slurp up your favourite drink (Milo) and look so cute with your little milk moustache.
3. I have a shower and without fail you will join me. I pick you up and you nestle your head into my shoulder. I cover your little face in kisses.
4. You choose your favourite outfit for the day. As long as it's pink and has frills and ruffles you are happy.
6. The first tantrum of the day. Although your arms are flailing and your face is red from the exertion of yelling I scoop you up in my arms. 'It's OK' I mutter while I quietly shush your cries and wipe your tears.
7. I watch you play with your dollies. You love them and cuddle them. One day you will make a wonderful Mummy.
8. 'Mumma, Mumma' you jabber in your cute little language 'My eat a appie?'
'Yes, darling you can have an apple'
9. Music is playing and you bop away happily. Dancing to a rhythm all of your own
10. Asleep and oh, so beautiful. I watch you for a moment, gently breathing, your eyelashes flutter.
I love you my darling.